A more detailed book on the HCG diet plan will be provided with your order of Dynamic HCG.
How to Use You hCG Oral Drops:
• Recommended dosage for your hCG drops is 10 drops, 3 times per day (or a total of 30 drops/day). If you experience hunger that is bothersome, you may safely increase your intake to up to 10 drops, 6 times per day (60 drops per day). Keep in mind, if you increase your intake, you will likely run out of hCG before the end of your protocol. Be sureto order more drops if you decide to increase the intake so you don’t run out.
• Many users will set an alarm on their cell phone for the times when they need to take their drops. Be sure to space your drops evenly throughout the day. Here are a few schedule examples:
10 drops, 3 times per day: 7am; 1pm; and 7pm
10 drops, 4 times per day: 7am; 11am; 3pm; and 7pm
10 drops, 5 times per day: 7am; 10am; 1pm; 4pm; and 7pm
10 drops, 6 times per day: 7am; 10am; 1pm; 4pm; 7pm; and 10pm
• Do not eat or drink within 15 minutes of taking your drops to allow for maximum absorption
• Keep one bottle at home and another in your car or purse/satchel so you always have a bottle nearby
Start taking the Dynamic HCG drops as recommended.
* Eat as often as you like throughout the day because This will increase your body’s storage of fat to prepare you for the 500 calorie per day limit on days 3-40.
* Get yourself on fatty foods eat as healthy as you can by eating the good fats.
Eating starch also helps to decrease appetite after completing the gorging days, so whole grain bread, Oatmeal and pastas can be used as starch.
Day 3 to 23:
(Use hcg drops for atleast 23 days but can be used longer. One bottle should be enough for 40 days if used as recommended.)
* Drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water. For example if you weigh 180 pounds, drink 90 ounces of water every day.
* Eat regularly and don't skip any meal because your total intake should be about 500 calories consisting of protein, vegetable & fruit.
Spread the food throughout the day to help with any hunger or blood sugar issues. Have your allowable fruit for breakfast to assist in increasing blood sugar & in increasing energy.
For 500 calories, use the calories found in your 2 proteins, 2 fruits, 2 Melba toasts and then subtract that from the 500 calories. Make up the rest of your 500 calories in vegetables.
Choose one protein for lunch and another for dinner and never eat the same protein twice on the same day. Get 100-125 calories in protein per meal or 200-250 protein calories per day.
· Turkey breast without skin
· Chicken breast without skin
· Shrimp, crab, lobster
· White fish (Flounder, Wild Chilean Sea Bass, Sole, Grouper and Halibut)
· Perch, tilapia, tuna cat fish, cod, haddock, and trout.
. CareFast (Protein Shakes)
Preferred Cooking Methods:
Broil, Braise, Steam, Roast, Stewed or Grilled. All visible fat should be removed prior to cooking. Don't Fry, Flour or do starch base coating.
Similar to proteins, choose one vegetable for lunch and another for supper. Get 100-150 calories of vegetables per day (Giving you an idea, 2 cooked cups ~ 50 calories or one bag of steamer vegetable without sauce when cooked and poured in a measuring cup is two cups or only 50 calories per plain vegetable steamer)
· Tomato, Celery, Cabbages, Asparagus, Chard, Lettuce Spinach, Cucumbers, Onion, Radishes, Beet Greens, Turnips, Turnip greens.
· Bamboo shoots, Cauliflower, Celery, Green beans, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Chard Swiss, Eggplant, Okra, Green and Red peppers Kale.
· Mushrooms, Squash (Yellow & Summer), Watercress and Zucchini.
Have 2 fruit servings daily. Choose from the following.
· 1 small orange or tangerine.
. 1/2 Grapefruit.
· 1 handful of strawberries.
· 1 small apple (avoid if have low blood sugar or hypoglycemia).
· Honeydew Mellon, Cantaloupe, Cherries Watermelon, Peaches, Blackberries, Blueberries, Apricot and Boysenberries.
The Maintenance Phase should be started when you have reached your goal weight and it should last for 3 weeks. In this phase increase your calories to allow your body to let you know where your new weight set point is and this new weight set point should be reset now in the hypothalamus. You should not plan to loose more weight in this phase and you must find out how many calories it takes for you to maintain the weight. Take enough calories per day otherwise you body goes into starvation mode and you store fat (recommended approx. 2000 calories). Track your calories and find out which foods work for you without gaining or loosing weight and adjust accordingly. You should eat 5-6 times per day in this phase which will keep your metabolism moving. but if you do exercise more then you will have to take in more calories to sustain your weight. No starches or sugars in this phase, oil, cheese and proteins can be used in moderation.
Don't use sugars, fast foods, bread, processed foods, soda and carbonated drink. Drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water. For example if you weigh 180 pounds, drink 90 ounces of water every day.
Limit mint, caffeine or nicotine in any form, If necessary, use these atleast 1 hour after taking Dynamic HCG.
Limit raw garlic to atleast 1 hour after taking a Dynamic HCG.
Keep Dynamic HCG out of direct sunlight, x-ray, microwaves, and TV rays.
The drops are to last 40 days when taking the recommended 10 drops 3 times per day.
You can expect your bottle to not last as long if taking more than the recommended dosage.
Use these drops as recommended and precisely otherwise you may find disappointed results.
“Unforeseen interruptions of treatment”
If an interruption of treatment lasting more than 4 days is necessary, you must increase your diet to at least 800 calories by adding meat, cheese, eggs and milk to the diet after the third day, to avoid yourself from being so hungry and weak that you are not able to go to your usual work.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.